WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

janet4kids
08-21-2013, 08:26 PM
I'm so jazzed that we have our own group that I thought that I'd find out what all of you love the most about Plexus. Like there is only one thing!! haha!

Anyways, what is it that drew you to Plexus? The products? The results? What? In other words, what is the best thing about Plexus to you?

For me, what I love about Plexus is how EASY this business is and how easy it is to make money!
Yes, I love that the products work, I love how so many people are losing weight who have struggled for years.
And I do love that they are all natural and safe, but what I love the most is the easiness of it. I have never in all my years found anything sooo easy!

I have done homebased businesses for over 20 years. I have seen so many companies and products. I done more than one too many! :( But when I found myself single some years ago, I knew I had to find the one that was my nitch, and that meant that it had to be an easy one for the common person like me, to duplicate. Most people, including myself are not born sales people. I hate sales (with a passion!), and yet I want to buy and support the little person and not a big chain, and that usually means it's direct sales.

I love that I can post before and after pictures on my facebook wall and people say, "Hey what is that? How'd they lose all that weight?" I love that Plexus sells itself and works, and for that reason people come back and reorder month after month. I love residual income! No more leaving my home at night to do home parties or classes (oh, so been there, done that). Plexus is so easy! We don't have to talk anyone into why they need it. We just say, "Try it and see how it works for you!"
Easy, Easy, Easy!

And what do you love the most about Plexus??

Jersey Girl
08-22-2013, 05:07 AM
Wow ,Janet I Could have wrote that, just not as well. Lol (We have so much in common) ;)

I agree with all the above .. I love the atmosphere also, my last company I was with for 2 1/2 years was way to cocky and pushy for me, it turned my stomach.. I find Plexus is more family oriented even thought the other claimed to be. I support my down line and I don't have to pressure them to do anything and we are growing so fast. My up line is the same .

I love that I am already working full time from home in just 4 months. Amazing.. and Yes , the products love them all .

OnlyGreenMom
08-25-2013, 05:26 AM
The products are what get me excited most. Yes the business is super easy but the reason why is solely because of our products.

They work, they have changed my life, my moods, my outlook, my body. I really can't say enough.

Get somebody who loves Plexus products and you have a customer for life or a new team member!

Jersey Girl
08-25-2013, 06:12 AM
That is so true only green mom . :)

KristaKay2
08-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Definitely true green mom!!! I am just finding that when you focus on helping people get healthy and changing their lives, the biz side is just a perk ;)

KristaKay2
08-25-2013, 11:33 AM
I think what I absolutely love the MOST about plexus is getting almost daily reports from my customers that are taking the product, either on trials or regularly , about how this has changed or that has changed for the better or that they have lost X amount of weight so on and so on. It seriously just starts my day off with a smile! It's the best feeling in the world to be able to help others!!!! :)