WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : DFI vs Other Gadgets

AprioriCandy
08-21-2013, 05:22 PM
There are quite a few beauty gadgets on the market now, with most performing just one
function like galvanic/micro current alone, or far infrared light alone. I don't hear of any
with more than two together, or that they provide the results that our DFI does!

Galvanic/micro current + Far Infrared + Ultrasound + Micromasage = DFI

The one thing I do know, that no matter what beauty gadget you use, you have to
use it consistently to see results.

I have experienced a true non surgical facelift from using mine very faithfully for close to 4 years now. A Plastic Surgeon guessed me to be 15 years younger that I am, and was shocked to hear I've not had any work done or fillers.

With the right ingredients in the serum you use with your gadget, and regular use, you should be seeing results, or you might want to return yours for a refund and look at another one that gives real results.

Cheers!
Candace

cindi8d
08-31-2013, 03:18 PM
I can personally testify to your non-surgical facelift! The DFI is a small miracle worker...

What are the benefits of each of those technologies you listed?

AprioriCandy
08-31-2013, 09:28 PM
The four functions:
Galvanic therapy benefits the skin in the following ways: 1) Energy from galvanic ion exchange attacks bacteria and promotes skin cell regeneration. 2) Impurities are extracted resulting in cleaner pores. 3) Beneficial nutrients are transported deep into the skin. 4) Skin is more hydrated 5) The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced.

Far infrared light therapy can stimulate wound healing mechanisms in the skin. Its additional benefits include the following: 1) Skin is warmed, unclogging pores and expanding capillaries. 2) Blood flow increases, helping eliminate toxins associated with aging and fatigue. 3) Mitochondrial stimulation results in increased enzyme activity and metabolism. 4) Promotes the breakdown of cellulite, fat, trapped water, and wastes. 5) Promotes the regeneration of skin tissue. 6) Increases oxygen and nutrient delivery to cells resulting in increased skin vitality.

Ultrasound wave technology uses sound waves that are greater than the upper limit of human hearing. These waves generate approximately 5 million vibrations per second and generate heat that raises the skin temperature by 0.5 – 1.0°C, benefiting skin by 1) opeing pores to allow impurities to be removed, 2) vibrations activate skin healing mechanisms and push nutrients deep into the skin 3) stimulating collagen and elastin production 4) increasing blood circulation and cleansing, 5) encouraging healthy skin cell turnover.

Micro massage therapy functions to both relax facial muscles and activate your skin cells’ natural healing properties to promote skin recovery. Elasticity increases, rendering the skin more youthful and luminous. Micro massage vibrations also function to push the NutrientReservoir into the deepest layer of the skin where it can help repair and protect the life of every skin cell.

I do love it!
XO Candace

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1