WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thinking of signing up

iluvme2008
08-21-2013, 03:21 PM
I have a few questions though.
1. Are there any incentives going on right now to join?
2, What are the monthly fees?
3. Is it beneficial to sign up under someone locally or is it ok to signup under someone who lives in another state. I do not know anyone personally who lives nearby so I would be choosing a random person.

Thanks in advance!.

tjk34
08-22-2013, 06:34 AM
Hello iluvme2008:

Now is a great time to join. We have just transitioned our business kit to the Fall/Winter materials and samples. I have also answered your questions below

1. Are there any incentives going on right now to join? Yes, right now you can earn up to 100% cashback on your kit costs. If you sell $500 by Oct 15th, you will get $85 back; if you sell $1000 by Oct 15th, you will get $170 back. You can enjoy this cashback incentive and still participate in the payment plan as well.

2, What are the monthly fees? If you choose to get our optional website, it is $10.95 per month. You will also need an account with ProPay (if you choose to get the website) and that is $29.95 per year. There is a rebate available from Propay if you process $600 in credit card transactions within your first 90 days. Propay will rebate you your full $29.95 in the form of a processing credit.

3. Is it beneficial to sign up under someone locally or is it ok to signup under someone who lives in another state. I do not know anyone personally who lives nearby so I would be choosing a random person. We do not have territories so you are entitled to sign up under whomever you'd like.

TSDiva
08-22-2013, 08:36 AM
1. Are there any incentives going on right now to join? ~ Yes, if you sign up by September 30 and sell $500 by October 15, you get back half your original investment ($85) or sell $1,000 by October 15 and get the whole investment back ($170). You can pay the full $170 to get started, split it into 3 payments of $56 plus tax or host a party first and use your host rewards toward the startup cost.
2, What are the monthly fees? ~ There are no monthly fees unless you decide to have a website. The website is $10.95 per month and the credit card processor connected to the website is $29.99 per year.
3. Is it beneficial to sign up under someone locally or is it ok to signup under someone who lives in another state. I do not know anyone personally who lives nearby so I would be choosing a random person. ~ The benefit to finding a local sponsor is having local support, but it's not necessary. A lot of people sign up with sponsors from far away and it's easy to keep in touch with your sponsor and your team through Facebook and other methods.

Message me if you have any more questions!

TSDiva
08-22-2013, 08:43 AM
I didn't even think to ask - where are you located?

LynnAndreske
08-22-2013, 11:51 AM
HI iluvme2008!

You've gotten some great answers to your questions.

I always suggest that when you don't have a Sponsor in mind, that you make a list of your
ideas, concerns, questions and interview a few potential people.
Your sponsor really is your lifeline as you start your business. They are your guide, mentor, trainer, connection.
Find the person who makes you feel comfortable, answers your questions, and takes your
goals and needs to heart and is willing to work with you to meet those goals.

There are many different wonderful styles of leadership at TS, wishes that you find the fit
perfect for you.

carahayden
08-22-2013, 02:59 PM
Wish there was a "LIKE" button Lynn!!! :)

Leetzie
08-22-2013, 05:52 PM
Just remember when looking for a sponsor that anyone can "recruit" for the sake of numbers. You need to find a sponsor that is passionate about helping others achieve their goals and not their own personal ones. If you interview someone and they push you relentlessly then you may want to think about who it's for, them or you.

liz.jewels
08-24-2013, 08:02 PM
There were two duplicate threads asking this same question, each with answers posted in them. I thought it would be easier for everyone if I merged the two threads, so I did so and deleted the posts referencing the "other thread." Hope that's helpful!

tjk34
08-25-2013, 05:19 PM
Thanks, Liz :-)

iluvme2008
08-29-2013, 08:17 AM
Thanks everyone for responses. Alot to digest. I am located in New Jersey.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1