WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Question about your products...

LemongrassMommy
08-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Hi there,
When you were first starting to try to get a folder I pm'ed one of you and never got a response. Hopefully I will get one now! ;)
I have been using it works products (greens, thermofit and fatfighters) for the last 2 years. I bought a 6 day supply for plexus on ebay to try out. Can I still take the greens with it? I take the plexus in the morning, but could I take the greens in the afternoon with my lunch?

Also, has anyone tried the biocleanse(( think that is what it's called)? Please answer that question only if YOU have tried it...no answers like"I heard it was great!" please.
Thanks!
I would use the plexus with a diet and exercise program, I am trying to get the last 15lbs off - started out with 65 to loose! 40 down!

Jersey Girl
08-21-2013, 07:26 AM
Sorry about that It wasn't me or I didn't get it .. Yes you can use the plexus with the it works products or any products.. You wouldn't want to use the accelerator with another metabolism booster however like ace etc.. you would need to use one or the other etc. I love the cleanse and have been using since Feb. Its one of my favorites. It doesn't make you run to the bathroom but just makes you very regular and you just feel healthier.

Jersey Girl
08-21-2013, 07:31 AM
Congrats on the 40 pounds lost by the way.. I am like you I am down 50 and just working on the last 20 pounds.. My body is very lean and I 'm not sure if I will see what I want the scale to show because I am a size 4 and my body may not want me lose anymore.. What I am losing is inches and I am down 10 from plexus. I was down 55 pounds and regained 15 so Plexus got me over the plateau and the regain. So now I am working on the 5 extra I gained and the 5 additional pounds I wanted to lose. :o

LemongrassMommy
08-21-2013, 03:14 PM
Thanks for getting back with me! I will give feedback after I try the products.

Jersey Girl
08-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Can't wait to hear back from you if you have any questions about the product etc and how you should take it etc just message me:D