WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How many candles to sell to?

indygirl
08-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Break even per month to cover the 39.95 auto ship fee? Also, how many candles on average do you all sell per month would you say? Still thinking about Mia Bella....thanks ladies!

BellaCandleMom
08-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Break even per month to cover the 39.95 auto ship fee? Also, how many candles on average do you all sell per month would you say? Still thinking about Mia Bella....thanks ladies!

Hello Indygirl and welcome to the Mia Bella forum :)

One of the candle Autoships is $39.95 per month (plus tax/shipping). Includes products of your choice and your website. Retail on the products you receive in Autoship is around $50-$60. If you resell your products in your Autoship, you come out ahead, and the website is actually then free too. Autoship is a win/win!
I really like it too because you have products on hand that you can show, share, smell, & retail. Once people try the products, they love them!
When your on Autoship, you save 40-50% on products and if you were to purchase at this deeper discounted wholesale price, then turn around and resell to customers, fairs/events, etc.. you would earn 40-50% in commissions back.

Cost difference between retail and wholesale say on the 16oz jar is $9.00.

The products can be sold online, in person, vendor shows/fairs, through fundraising, online parties, basket parties, or vendor programs (that is where a store joins, displays products, and you in turn would earn a % of their sales each month). You can even do home events if you like.. it's totally up to you!

The amount of income you make each month depends on the time and effort you put into your business each day. Personally, I resell my Autoship each month except for some votives that I use to make scent samples :)

Hope this helps answer your questions. :)

Have a nice evening,
Alison Boers

DebraFerrie
08-19-2013, 11:21 AM

Everyone is so different in their sales, that that question won't give you an answer of how much YOU can sell. It all depends on what you put into it. It's a GREAT company to be a part of.I've been using these candles since ealy 2007 and have many customers who won't buy anything else :-)