WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thinking about joining..

KarmaVB27
08-16-2013, 10:26 PM
Hi there,

I JUST found out that I could sell Watkins myself :) I loooove the products, but am not much of a salesperson.. However, I want to try my hand, and see how it goes.
I haven't been able to find out too much information about it yet. If anyone could guide me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

bianca5454
08-17-2013, 07:50 AM
Hi Karma,
I would be happy to give you more info about Watkins. Our membership is $39.95. You can buy what you want when you want it - no quotas! We have a full online training program and of course second to none support through our home office and sponsors! I've been with Watkins for more than 10 years and am still loving it. :)

Check your PM box for more info (and my sig line if you would like).

suse
08-19-2013, 04:19 AM
Keep us updated as you decide if it is the right business for you. Loving the products is a great starting point, since you're passion for your favorites will be seen by your customers. Best of luck! :)

nv93446
08-19-2013, 06:13 PM
I love the Watkins store at the Irvine Spectrum! Tried several products- great ingredients and great prices.

bianca5454
08-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Glad you are lovin' the products Jeanette! :)

The Watkins Man
08-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Hi Karma

I have found watkins products sell themself

Best regards,
Doug

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1