WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ccorrente
08-16-2013, 11:42 AM
I have been scrapbooking for many years and just discovered a company called A Muse Studio. I love the products and they sell and they carry my favorite: Copic Markers. They are amazing to work with. Of course I joined as it was only $49.00 for the kit. If you are a scrapbooker, you need to check them out! My website is in my signature. I think I am going start doing some online classes so if anyone wants to learn to scrapbook or learn some new techniques, PM me.

lorah
08-16-2013, 12:10 PM
What percentage do you make? Quotas or minimums?

ccorrente
08-16-2013, 03:52 PM
It's 20% and you need to place at least a $300. order every quarter I think. I just love the products more than any others I have used.

lorah
08-16-2013, 05:51 PM
That seems pretty standard for the industry. Thanks for the info

RetailTrail
10-02-2013, 07:45 AM
Sounds interesting, will look at it more. Thanks

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1