WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lorah
08-16-2013, 03:16 AM
Does anyone do scrapbooking for others or make premade pages and albums? Just wondering as this is something that I would love to get into. Just wondering what your experiences have been

accents4you2
10-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Hi Lorah,

I wouldn't be able to scrapbook for others since I'm so far behind on mine..lol. I did have a friend who did pages for others and I believe she charged $8 to $10 per page..and that was with the customer's supplies, I believe.

If you have time, you should give it a try. Many people will pay to get their albums done for them. At the scrap event I go to, there is a woman who sells pre-made pages. I'm not sure what she charges..I can check at the next crop.

lorah
10-06-2013, 04:01 AM
I'd love to know what she charges. I am behind on mine as well, but if I sit down and maybe make pages for others, it will motivate me to work on mine! I belong to a yahoo group called Scrappers Challenge that talks about how to get pages done quickly, make page kits etc. It's an organizational kind of list. I have learned a lot. Now I just need to implement what I've learned! LOL

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1