WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Finding New Designers

Ann Denisi Gass
08-15-2013, 07:40 AM
Hi All-

I am struggling with growing my team. I currently have 2 designers under me, and we have a great team, awesome camaraderie, and lots of help to each other. But, I am having a tough time expanding.

I have reached out in my social circles--lots of moms with young kids who stay at home, or working moms. All feel they don't have time. I am not looking to push anyone into a new commitment, because it is a commitment.

Have you used any networking sites to find new designers?

thanks!

Ann
Leading Designer

Eye
08-15-2013, 09:58 AM
Welcome!

Most of my designers have come from FB and a military support site I belong to.

Are you sharing your love and success on your FB fan page? That seems to work really well for me.

Just keep on planting those seeds, you just never know when it will come back around.

Jessi Gdmn
08-15-2013, 02:08 PM
Are you talking about the opportunity at your jewelry bars? Talk to your best customers and people with the longest wish lists, let them know how they can have everything! That's why I joined. :)

emilyallison
08-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Make sure you are presenting the opportunity to fulfill a need of theirs. After making a connection and starting a relationship with the person, I always try to tailor my "opportunity commercial" to best fit the individual & what would benefit them most.

TiniOwl
08-15-2013, 03:59 PM
Definitely Facebook. I get inquiries all the time from people who are interested in the opportunity.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1