WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Scentsy Going Global

LAscents
08-14-2013, 01:01 PM
It amazes me to have been apart of Scentsy over the last 7 years and growing with the company each time we add a new country. Are you building your business internationally? If we're not presently (or within the next 2-6 weeks going to be) in a country where you have contacts or where you want to create a presence, what countries are you hopeful we'll open in soon?

Being a Polish gal, I'm most excited about Poland and have been working hard since they announced we're opening our doors there on 1 Sept!

christyvw2004
08-14-2013, 02:29 PM
It is so exciting. I may be Irish...but unfortunatly no contacts global for this gal. Still a great opportunity for all.

CinnaShoppe
08-15-2013, 04:46 AM
I don't have any overseas contacts either - half polish here too LAScents!! :-) I am so excited for all these expansions though - It's about time we show the world what Scentsy has been doing for us for years! This is such an amazing opportunity on top of the already amazing opportunity here in the states... Scentsy never ceases to amaze me and they just keep coming up with more ways to help and support our businesses :-)

imamomagain
08-15-2013, 01:41 PM
I couldn't agree more! Such a wonderful opportunity for those overseas. I'm so very excited to see them grow! <3

MandyLee1980
08-17-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm still working on building an international team and I am so excited to welcome all the new countries! I live an hour from Mexico so I am really excited about our launch in Mexico! Bienvenidos :D

nurserachel
09-01-2013, 12:04 PM
I'm a Canadian, so I understand the challenges of Scentsy outside the "home base country"
:)
Different shipping times, different products, different business supplies, etc.
I have some family and friends in Australia (I just sent them home to Brisbane with a bag full of Scentsy goodies, if snyone in Brisbane wants to check some things out, sniff a few things!) ;)
I'm excited for them in Oz! Candles are apparently huge there, and I think Scentsy will do fabulously there!! :)

Cheers, Rachel

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1