WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

IrishChik
08-14-2013, 10:06 AM
I run a food blog and I am testing markets for other income sources. I have moved an old site to a new one with a better name. Are their kitchen product that would be a good stand-alone, marketable product without the need for home parties? I am a fan of Pampered Chef and Tumperware products but it would seem they require home parties. Also, if you could tell me what the monthly quota is for the particular company you are discussing too, that would be helpful.

lisabathome
08-14-2013, 09:06 PM
No, I have done great with Wildtree all online so far. I am planning on doing parties but I think if you have regular readers of a blog and are posting recipes and linking them to your website - you could do quite well!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1