WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DebraFerrie
08-13-2013, 05:15 AM
We are a group of like-minded Moms, trying to live a more natural lifestyle while educating others about our company and how using safer, ethical products is good for everyone and the whole world!If you. also, are into living a more natural, holistic and organic lifestyle, NYR Organic may be perfect for you!

We are GROUND FLOOR with under 3300 consultants in the U.S and many states with NO leaders. YOU could be the first! Think of the possibilties!

Take a lookbelow -here's some Q and A's. Please let me know if you have questions

What is NYR Organic? An award winning organic beauty company with products ranging from skin care to body, baby line, bee products plus essential oils and room sprays for home and more, marketed by direct sales consultants

How can I fit it into my busy schedule? even "working" online a few hours a week sharing with friends, or holding 1 or 2 parties a month, it's very doable to earn some extra income

How much to join? Only $99 or $199 for full size products, catalogs and business tools

What's in it for me? A 25% discount on all your personal orders and the opportunity to earn on sales or a team

Are there any other fees? No. Nada. No website or renewal fees

What is the quota to stay active? Only $100 a year as a consultant (higher as a team leader)

How much can I earn? 25% on personal sales plus bonuses,overrides, vacations, free products and more

Are parties required? No they are optional. *Online parties will now be available also

What else do I need to know? Organic beauty and the wellness industry is a SUPER fast growing field nowadays with more people looking to get rid of chemicals and use natural products.
What else do I get? Full training and support from team and company plus the opportunity to be a part of a company who's philosophy is:" We're passionate about transforming people's lives, educating and empowering them on how to live more healthily through the power of nature."

Is it hard? As with anything, what you put INTO it, you'll get OUT of it!

Why NYR Organic? We are a 30 year old company from Europe new to the U.S with an award winning line and growing fast! UNder 3500 consultants as of 8/13. You could be one fo the first in your area!

What do I have to lose? Nothing. Even if you decide to never work the business or even place another order, you still get hundreds of dollars worth of products at a great deal in the kit to use as you wish

What if I want to know more? See my site www.organicBeautyandBody.com (http://www.organicbeautyandbody.com) to browse and watch videos or sign up TODAY!

Message me anytime to chat

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1