WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

CheckWat
08-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Has anyone here heard of SFLAffiliates.com? They allow you to promote daily fantasy sports... there's a ton of money going into that vertical and I was wondering if anyone here has had success. Thanks!

rudolph007
08-12-2013, 11:59 AM
I tried them 2 yrs ago I had no luck, doesnt mean you can not. I have read copensation plan has gotten much tighter so dont make as much money.
good luck i hope this helped/

CheckWat
08-12-2013, 12:32 PM
I tried them 2 yrs ago I had no luck, doesnt mean you can not. I have read copensation plan has gotten much tighter so dont make as much money.
good luck i hope this helped/

It looks like this program just launched. Are you sure you are talking about the same one?

rudolph007
08-13-2013, 09:40 AM
Yes, as long as it is kinda having a garage sale on line? Perhaps I'm mixing up with another online site but dont think so the have been around for years. might have a new spin on things not for sure. I personally dont trust any company that has been around for a while then makes themselves look new! just an oppion.:eek:

CheckWat
08-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Yes, as long as it is kinda having a garage sale on line? Perhaps I'm mixing up with another online site but dont think so the have been around for years. might have a new spin on things not for sure. I personally dont trust any company that has been around for a while then makes themselves look new! just an oppion.:eek:

I think you are mixing it up. This is a daily fantasy sports affiliate site. You are talking about something completely different. Anyone have any actual experience?

rudolph007
08-15-2013, 07:16 AM
I think you are mixing it up. This is a daily fantasy sports affiliate site. You are talking about something completely different. Anyone have any actual experience?

Sorry about confusion, I guess there is another SFI :confused:

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1