WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Lionbridge Payment Questions

allybethany
08-10-2013, 07:26 PM
I noticed that we need a checking account in order to be paid. Unfortunately, my current checking account had some issues due to misunderstanding and I am trying to pay it down and have listed it as my direct deposit through Lionbridge. However, I received notice that my account will close in 20 days, and I fear I will not be able to bring my account current before that time sadly. So, my question is...I have a walmart money card that allows direct deposit, has anyone used this as a form of direct deposit for Lionbridge? It has all of the info they are asking for, but I worry it may not work.

tlcmommy4
08-11-2013, 04:43 AM
Maybe you can talk to your bank manager and explain to them that you have gotten a job and the money will be directly deposited into the account. It would benefit both you and the bank if they could they keep it open for you while the money that is deposited will pay off what you owe them.

I noticed that we need a checking account in order to be paid. Unfortunately, my current checking account had some issues due to misunderstanding and I am trying to pay it down and have listed it as my direct deposit through Lionbridge. However, I received notice that my account will close in 20 days, and I fear I will not be able to bring my account current before that time sadly. So, my question is...I have a walmart money card that allows direct deposit, has anyone used this as a form of direct deposit for Lionbridge? It has all of the info they are asking for, but I worry it may not work.

allybethany
08-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Thanks! That's a good idea. I had called them about 2 weeks ago and the man I spoke to then said I had until late September to pay it off, but the letter I got a few days ago said different. I will bring that to their attention!

MonaT
08-12-2013, 10:52 AM
I doubt if you can use that card to direct deposit into your account but it won't hurt to call Wal-Mart and ask. Hope this helps.

allybethany
08-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Thanks for your replies. I did call my bank and even if my first check goes in direct deposit on the 31st, my account will still be negative $60 and they will close it regardless of funds being deposited. Ahh. I also checked the vendor portal for the Wally world card but their bank GE retail ..is not listed.

I opened a business account in January with Suntrust and never went any further and I called them and talked about all of this.. they have switched it all over to where I can use them as dd. Sooo. that helped alot! Just need to pay off my old bank and close the account I suppose.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1