WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Basket Parties

mom4boys
08-10-2013, 07:56 AM
----------

christyvw2004
08-10-2013, 04:45 PM
The "mini" testers are the ones for baskets partys. The larger ones are for home parties called party testers. If you are using them maybe just put in 20 or so scents. Some gals even do these for basket parties with the mini testers and call them pouch parties. I would try and give them a little variety. Good luck.

CinnaShoppe
08-12-2013, 04:44 AM
I had a few girls sign up who couldn't afford the small testers right away (after all, we all signed up to make money!) I suggested that until they could purchase them they use 10-15 large testers in their basket parties. Make sure there is one from each category (Scentsy Man, Corner Cafe, etc.) and then the rest from Favorites or popular seasonal ones (Pumpkin Roll and Eskimo Kiss would definitely be in my bags for fall/winter!!) Perk Me Up is also a great one to put in for my area. You may want to ask your sponsor, if she or he is semi-local or another consultant friend from your area, what their most popular scents are for that area. I have found that what is popular in my area (central Nebraska) may not be popular in Oregon or Pennsylvania! Hope that helps a little bit!!

mom4boys
08-12-2013, 09:05 AM
----------

marnay
08-13-2013, 07:20 PM
The mini testers really are a great tool. If you can't get the full set right off the bat get a transition set so you have the current seasons scents and then you can always add in some of the favorites. $1.50 for 5 or 6 of the mini (all one scent per batch) is a good way to add to your tool kit.

I try and do a mini tester set as a prize incentive once or twice a year as they really are such a great thing to have for your baskets.

MandyLee1980
08-17-2013, 05:50 PM
I only use 20 mini testers per basket party/pouch party. I take a few from each category and include a list of each scent with the kit so I don't forget which kit has what scents. I think too many scents in a basket/pouch party is a little overwhelming for the hostess.

PlexusPink!
08-18-2013, 01:28 AM
Ladies when will caramel pear scent be available?

imamomagain
08-18-2013, 05:21 AM
It's coming back Sept. 1st.

PlexusPink!
08-18-2013, 05:34 AM
Thank you! Its my fav fall scent!

Tfarthing
09-05-2013, 07:48 AM
I also use the mini testers in my basket parties. I use all of them if the customer is new to Scentsy.

tabitha4
09-30-2013, 01:17 PM
For those that live out of state, or people that I don't know contact me to do a basket party I send them a pouch party. It has Catalogs, order forms,and I just put around 10-15 mini testers in it.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1