WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TwinBrownie
08-06-2013, 08:47 AM
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum.

I've been researching and thinking about joining EPX Body. Even though its still fairly new; it seems like a great organization and compensation plan is impressive.

If I join, I would like to be part of a great upline team that really reaches out and help their downline and/or new distributors to become successful. Not just sign them up and forget about them.

As with any business, I believe you really need to know how to market for customers and distributors. It takes skills to market online and offline to be successful in network marketing.

After all the hype has kind of died down-I am curious to know how well you are doing with EPX Body? Please give honest feedback. I am on a fixed income for marketing and not working right now. If I were to join, I need this to really work for me.

First, I feel like I need to try the products myself before actually becoming a distributor. In this way, I can be a walking testimony to others,and they can feel the passion when I talk about EPX Body and get signups.

Samie8183
08-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Welcome TwinBrownie! It sounds like you know what you want and that's a good thing. I've been focusing on product lately. With the fall season coming up it's the perfect time to start doing vendor fairs and such. We have a guy on our team who's been buying 6 packs of product and selling them pretty quickly. I also had a guy on my team who recently completed the 90 day challenge and lost 62lbs. So he got a $500 check from the company. He's kind of been my go-to person for what he did and such on the challenge. Very proud of him :)

I've been with the company pretty much from the beginning, I joined 2 months after launch in April of last year. I won't lie we've certainly had our ups and downs but since it's a start up company those issues are to be expected. I think now though the company is a bit better able to handle. They know how much product should be stocked/ordered, etc.

I hope that answers some questions for ya. Feel free to PM me or email me here: [email protected]
Look forward to chatting with you more!

Thanks,
Samantha

teammandy33
08-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Hi there!

It is a wonderful business to get into. I am currently working on promotion and advertising. My sponsor is the top seller in EPX Body right now, so I am being trained by the best. My sponsor trains us to not use a lot of money for marketing right away, as when you're building your business that is difficult to do.

We have a big team of some of the heavy hitters, with numerous training options, and people that are just willing to help in every part of the business.

Feel free to PM me or drop me a line. I would be happy to tell you more.

[email protected]

Take care,

Mandy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1