WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

masu485
08-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Good evening,

I had previously applied to all 3 companies, Lionbridge included, but Leapforce was the only one to respond promptly. I did all I had to do, passed the exam, and signed on with them recently. I have heard that I'm not allowed to work with Lionbridge, but I have a couple of questions in case I get contacted by them or Appen.

1. Would I be able to work with Lionbridge as well, but as a Spelling Judge, instead of web search evaluator? Are the positions too similar?

2. If I hear back from Appen, would I be able to work with them as well as with Leapforce? I have heard there isn't any conflict between them, but I haven't heard of anyone actually working for both long term. I would ideally like to work with both these companies.

3. If any company hears I even applied to a competitor, would that disqualify my applications, or worse yet, get me fired from my current position? I applied to all 3 within the same week.

Thanks guys

fragglerock
08-04-2013, 09:35 AM
I would love to know the answer to this question too.

sylkworm
08-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Yes, I know for a fact you can work for ABH and Leapforce at the same time, as they contract with different clients. One of our members specifically asked that of LF and got a reply in the affirmative.

masu485
08-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Yes, I know for a fact you can work for ABH and Leapforce at the same time, as they contract with different clients. One of our members specifically asked that of LF and got a reply in the affirmative.

That's very interesting. I actually asked ABH and they told me you would NOT be admitted to any projects if you work with LP or LB. I wish this wasn't such an ambiguous matter.

Brigbybbb
08-22-2013, 02:54 PM
has anyone gotten ANY updates on this? Need to know please, thanks! :-)

cakehead
08-23-2013, 11:13 AM
I emailed ABH last week to see if I could work with them even though I worked for LB and they said no since they're a competitor.

Dinah Marie McGee
09-18-2013, 12:22 PM
I believe you can. I work for Clickworker and ABH knew this and still hired me in crowdsourcing. I had also applied to LeapForce and Lionbridge at the same time as ABH but I assumed I had to choose one. So I went with ABH and never continued on with the others. Today Leapforce e-mailed me offering for me to retake the test (I never took it). I e-mailed them and told them I did not do the exam because I signed a contract with ABH and thought I was not allowed to work for both companies. I got a FAST reply back telling me they saw no problem with it and they rescheduled my exam. :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1