WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Lia Sophia Reps- Retired Items

Be-Lengendary
08-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Wondering what the Lia Sophia Reps do with the retired items they have once the new catalog comes out.

My friend has been a rep for several years and has quite a collection of old retired items.

Crissy
08-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Hi,
I have been with lia sophia for 6 years now. Our retired or what I like to say "Vintage" lia sophia pieces are amazing booking incentives!!! Depending on when a hostess books her party, I let her choose 1-3 pieces from my collection as her gift from me! Since we earn so much Free jewelry from lia sophia, this incentive does not cost me much at all!

I give the lower priced pieces like earrings away as prizes at my shows. I love that I can actually give jewelry away instead of making trips to the dollar store for prizes!

Of course there are pieces that I will NOT ever give away as I LOVE them!!! lol So they stay in my personal collection:)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1