WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

kirus
08-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Over 7 years ago I was young and stupid and made some mistakes in my life which resulted in a DUI. I was looking into applying for Q but read the first page and now I think that that will disqualify me from working for them. Anyone know for sure?

canadianMT
08-09-2013, 06:45 PM
I don't know anything about Quicktate, but if you do not disclose your DUI to Quicktate and they don't run a criminal record check on you, I don't see how they would even know that you have a DUI.

Gemma_2
05-31-2017, 08:15 PM
Yeah as long as they donít get to know, you are safe and if they havenít run a criminal check at the time of employment, then chances are rare that you will ever get caught. My cousin works with a Los Angeles DUI lawyer (http://www.duilawyerlosangeles.com/) and he told me all this.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1