WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Have you received your kit?

almarosa
07-31-2013, 01:26 PM
Mine shipped today. I am so anxious and ready to have it in my hands.

I have 3 events for the month of August 1 in sept and 1 in oct. I am hoping to book more and I am working on getting at least 2 home parties scheduled. The response to Mialisia is overwhelming. I am so excited to share this jewelry with everyone I know and don't know lol..

LindseyThrives
07-31-2013, 02:18 PM
I am in the first shipment wave. I received my tracking number today and my kit will be here on Monday.

LindseyThrives
08-08-2013, 09:19 AM
I did get mine on Monday and have been having so much fun playing with all my goodies ! The Mialisia bag is awesome ! The jewelry is amazing ! I am so excited for my upcoming shows and am hoping that having the jewelry in hand will motivate my team even more than they already are ! Pumped up and ready to go !

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1