WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Comfort&Beauty
07-31-2013, 01:19 PM
Our Jockey P2P Conference this weekend in Chicago was amazing!

The run way fashion show revealing the fall collection was so much more than what I excpected. We got to see professional models and comfort stylist's modeling. What I love is that our clothes fit all body shapes and sizes. They announced the incentive trip "Hawaii" for 2015.

I had a blast and just had to share it with you all!

udesignit
07-31-2013, 09:24 PM
Sandra,

I look forward to seeing the collection and thank you for the tip on the travel line. I could use more fashionable and comfortable clothing.

jandamom
08-01-2013, 06:34 AM
Sandra:

I am glad you had a great time at your convention.

Leola

Comfort&Beauty
08-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Sandra,

I look forward to seeing the collection and thank you for the tip on the travel line. I could use more fashionable and comfortable clothing.

You're welcome! The Travel Kit is so practical and this year they have include the Travel Scarf (that shows you all the 10 ways you can wear your 5 piece travel kit) and the Bonded Fleece Zip Front Jacket with it. We received the Travel Scarf and Bonded Fleece Zip Front Jacket at conference. Love them!

You'll be very impressed, comfortable and smashing in our line!

Comfort&Beauty
08-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Sandra:

I am glad you had a great time at your convention.

Leola

Thank you Leola!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1