WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Joining Tastefully Simple

bech05
07-31-2013, 06:43 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if there will be any specials if you sign up to become a consultant in August? I know they had $100.00 off until a certain day in July but I missed the date. Thanks!

Steph

tjk34
08-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Hi Steph,

We have not yet been informed of any specials. The National Conference will be from Aug 8-11 and it is possible we could be notified of a special at that time. The business kits will also switch over to the new fall line on Aug 12th so you may want to check for specials on that day.

bech05
08-06-2013, 09:47 AM
OK. Thanks for your response!

starbirdy66
08-15-2013, 02:22 PM
We want to remind everyone it is okay to answer the questions of the OP. However, making income claims, including links and contact information, or bragging about your terrific team or products is advertising and not allowed in the rep forums. It is not advertising to let someone know what the signup offer is if they ask.

Since many have answered the question we will close this thread as additional replies will continue to be emailed to the OP who probably has the answer they need.

Thank you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1