WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Favorite new pieces?

liz.jewels
07-30-2013, 12:39 PM
I wasn't able to go to conference this year, as I had a conflict. I'm wondering if any of you have received your discount orders, saw pieces at conference, or have heard feedback from others on your team about favorite new pieces.

Obviously, the new watch is a HUGE hit. I am also loving all of the red tigers' eye pieces and the green stone reversible necklace and matching earrings. I can't wait to get my pieces!

What is tempting you?

blingslinger
08-01-2013, 08:09 PM
I wasn't able to attend this year either :( I was so sad! First time in 4 years that I've missed! I am, however, in LOVE with all the jewelry. I keep eyeballing the "Beauty in the Rough" ring. It's totally not my norm, but I'm completely drawn to it, LOL! I did get the Midnight and Prestige earrings and both are fabulous! Next on my big list....the Storybook Bracelet...it is simply divine!

Silpada has outdone themselves once again!

cabimom
08-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I've got my eye on the Green ring and earrings, Liz, they will go great with the CAbi "Green with Envy" collection! There are some really beautiful pieces in the catalog!

liz.jewels
08-11-2013, 03:17 AM
The green necklace reverses too - I love those versatile pieces! Been on vacation but am shipping you a hard copy catalog tomorrow so you can see for yourself!

cabimom
08-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Oh yay! Can't wait to see it! Thank you! BTW, if you don't already have one I will send you our new Fall 2013 catalog and bonus book if you would like one!

susancrivac
08-12-2013, 05:30 AM
Beautiful new catalog ladies! I was a Star Leader years ago and still love looking at the new catalog! Thanks for sharing! The stackable rings are so fun!

liz.jewels
08-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Oh yay! Can't wait to see it! Thank you! BTW, if you don't already have one I will send you our new Fall 2013 catalog and bonus book if you would like one!

Had one in my mailbox when I got home from vacation - loving that new dress! I predict another color in the limited editions and will save some $$ accordingly (and hope).

We switch off on who hosts every season, and I think it's my turn this fall. Fun!

Susan, glad to see you are still loving the jewelry! I agree that the stacking rings are a blast, but there are some other new rings that are totally TDF!