WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Fling

BellaCandleMom
07-29-2013, 06:29 PM
Fling has started and I wish I was able to go this year! :( Looks like everyone is having a GREAT time and can't wait to hear all the new announcements!

Alison

BarbB
07-30-2013, 05:02 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting all the new stuff too Alison. They should be announced today.

FlickerScents
08-02-2013, 12:53 PM
WOW is all I can say. You ALL need to be there next year. I was the hostess this year and I gave a presentation that will soon be out to the field. I also was one of the top 10 Retailers for 2012. I am ready to build my team and move onward and upward.

BellaCandleMom
08-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Oh yes, and I almost forgot... I got to share this and say a big CONGRATULATIONS to you Alison on making the list of Top 10 Enrollers for the year... Whooooo hooooo! Way to go girl. :D

Thank you Teresa! That was a nice surprise :)

Alison

BurningBelief
08-03-2013, 08:56 AM
No doubt! Way to go Alison, so proud of your accomplishment! I also loved all the exceitment brought back to us as well from our team, Teresa. :) The excitment shared was wonderful. So ready for candle season! :D

BellaCandleMom
08-03-2013, 10:30 AM
No doubt! Way to go Alison, so proud of your accomplishment! I also loved all the exceitment brought back to us as well from our team, Teresa. :) The excitment shared was wonderful. So ready for candle season! :D

Thank you so much Jen :)

Alison

FlickerScents
08-17-2013, 12:03 PM
Way to go!!! it is always surprise to be recognized. Hope to see you at Fling next year!!

BellaCandleMom
08-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Way to go!!! it is always surprise to be recognized. Hope to see you at Fling next year!!

I am planning on it for sure! :)

Alison

BurningBelief
08-18-2013, 05:13 AM
We are in the process of planning to go ourselves. We are making it into a family trip where we will see sites along the way. While I am at Fling, my family will be looking at sites around the state.... it will be my hubby's job to keep my kids busy! A great "break" for me and a great way to spend that break then to be at Fling with friends, making new friends and taking advantage of all the information and inspiration. I am looking forward to it! :)

deluxescents4u
10-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Do you know when and where next years Fling will be?

Thanks

Scott

BellaCandleMom
10-28-2013, 06:27 PM
SUMMER FLING 2014

Monday - July 29th 2014
Tuesday - July 29th 2014
Wednesday - July 30 2014

Summer Fling 2014 at The Woodlands Inn & Resort in Wilkes Barre PA

deluxescents4u
10-29-2013, 10:58 AM
Thanks greatly - will start planning now