WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Our Mialisia board!

mariposa12
07-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Hello, everybody I am Vilma, from Melbourne Florida and I am a founding designer with Mialisia, hope to know each of my fellow designers.

almarosa
07-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Hi!! I'm alma and I live in Denver, co. So excited to have our own board.

nv93446
07-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Welcome to WAHM and congrats on your new business! Looks like a lot of cute items.

LindseyThrives
07-31-2013, 02:26 PM
I'm Lindsey. Founding 500 Designer. Denham Springs, Louisiana

designmiajewelry
09-30-2013, 04:44 PM
Hi all! I am leanna... and I am in Payson, az
I am so excited to see more mialisia designers on here:) i have joined a few forums and none of them have had any mia sisters so this makes me excited!

Laurie723
02-12-2014, 04:06 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Laurie from Long Island, NY. It's funny because I am a Founding Designer as well - joined last summer; and when I check the WAHM forums I hadn't seen any designers yet … just logged in again and finally see some of you!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE our mialisia interchangeable concept. So cool! ;)

udesignit
06-16-2014, 06:40 PM
I was on the website and then went to YouTube to see all the combinations with each set. I ended up viewing several of these demos . I can see this being a fun party to attend because the attendees would be engaged and interested in seeing the different unique ways to wear the pieces. I am not looking for a new biz, just wanted to comment because it is quiet here.

alexparker55
10-13-2014, 04:05 PM
nice board and please share some mialisia jewelry pics

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1