WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Inventory / Business Software

kathyjorice
07-28-2013, 04:50 PM
I've been looking around for software that I could use to track my inventory and expenses. Does anyone have any suggestions - I'd like to be able to use software that will work on the desktop as well as my Android phone or iPad.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

TXFarmGirl
07-29-2013, 05:08 AM
for inventory I've used an app called "myInventory". It tracks not only business inventory but can track household inventory as well. You can put your inventory in different categories... so if you have a few things in your office you can put them in the office tab and if you have some stored at a warehouse you could put in the warehouse tab. It also tracks how the inventory was sold (giveaway, sold, etc.) Doesn't do expenses though. I use a plain old Xcel spreadsheet for that. Hope it helps!

kainsley\
07-31-2013, 07:31 AM
I guess I'm old school in this department. I just use Excel. Maybe I need to do some research! :)

mom2jrn
07-31-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm even more old school, I use pencil and paper!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1