WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Products Are Available!

mandm'smommy
07-26-2013, 04:17 PM
I just ordered my new fall/winter Posh Papers (our new catalog style).

Also, the new products are up on our sites! Everything looks amazing, and I cannot wait to try them.

becky0404
07-27-2013, 04:21 AM
Very exciting!!! I can't wait to try the new Argan Oil product :)

empoweredmom
07-27-2013, 06:00 PM
I have so many.. Hot Pepper Shabang, Sleepy Stick, Wakey Wakey Stick, Sweet Young Thing Anti Aging Serum.. I could go on and on...lol. AND the All Mixd Up products!!!

mandm'smommy
07-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Have you girls had a chance to play around in the new posh share site? It is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to hear more about it on the training call tomorrow, but I think this is absolutely genius!

I sent out a few virtual catalogs, and I can send specific product info straight from the share site to customers---I have never seen anything like this! From recruiting to product information and sharing to customer follow-up, Posh is making it easy! Once again the founders are intentionally working to set us apart and give us amazing tools to help our businesses grow. I think 2013 will end on a very high note, and I think Posh is poised to grow like crazy in 2014! I am so glad I joined, and I am excited to grow with the company and am definitely enjoying the ride :D

Melissa

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1