WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

alongcamepolly
07-26-2013, 12:28 AM
Miche could be for you if you love handbags...they aren't "just ordinary handbags"....they are highly sought after, they are interchangeable, they are a different look every day! Miche might be for you if you love jewelry....some of our jewelry is interchangeable too! I don't know about you, but interchangeable fashion just makes sense, on your pocketbook, in your closet, and in your storage options!

Guess what??

You could be 1/4 of the way to a Hawaiian vacation!!
YOU, can now hostess a show (ONLINE OR IN PERSON) TO earn your kit through our hostess rebate program!!! Join our growing team (over 5 years Miche experience on our team!) and enjoy the benefits of being a Miche representative!!

ALL NEW REPRESENTATIVES THAT JOIN BETWEEN NOW AND AUGUST 31ST WILL get 5,000 points toward a fabulous HAWAII VACATION!! email me at [email protected] , or simply give me (Polly) a call!! 815-721-5549

I'm an executive director with a nationwide team, as well as some great representatives on Military bases! I train my team online in group format, and we have a great team willing to share over 5 years of experience with a 6 year old company! STILL ground floor....we have approximately 15k representatives nationwide, likely less than the population of your community alone!

We have a NEW starter kit, with MORE product, at the same low price!

Basic Starter Kit**

1 Demi Base Bag (black)
1 Classic Base Bag (black)
1 Prima Base Bag
3 Classic Shells
2 Prima Shells
2 Demi Shells
1 Interchangeable Handles (silver)
1 Quick-Clip Shoulder Strap
1 Start with Style Guide

1 Fall Catalogue (2013) (1 pack of 12)
1 Catalogue Companion Brochure (1 pk of 15)
1 Invitation Postcards (1 pk of 25)
1 Compensation Plan Brochure (1 pk of 10)
2 Hostess Party Planner (2 pk of 3)
2 Representative Party Planner (2 pk of 3)
1 Miche Shopping Bags (1 pk of 5)
1 Party Plan Order Forms (1 pk of 50)
1 Hostess Order Forms (1 pk of 25)
https://diva.miche.com/join-us

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1