WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

experience
07-25-2013, 11:39 PM
Even with very limited capital you can enjoy the freedom of your own home business as an importer. It is so easy to import small quantities direct from China and enjoy profits you have never imagined are possible. Sell on eBay, Amazon, offline retail, online store, flea markets, shopping mall stalls, - even set up as a wholesaler.

One who bought my guide started off selling at flea markets but is now wholesaling those products to stall holders.

If you know what you want to sell and where you can sell it, you could start today with my practical 37 page guide written from my personal experience over 22 years as a successful importer. Once you see it you will know that I have been there, done that. I do not sell supplier lists. I show you where it is safe to look for real manufacturers. These are places I have used personally for many years.

With my guide you can avoid the low profit drop-shipping business model and you will not have to pay the high prices charged by wholesalers. Instead you will have access to thousands of genuine manufacturers and you will learn how to place small orders with them, even if they quote big MOQs.

As a new importer you can start small if you want to because I show you where to buy small or large quantities direct from manufacturers at GENUINE ex-factory prices.

Here is what one of my book buyers says about my book: “it is a treasure trove of excellent advice and information” Just click on the link in my signature to see what the book is all about. As a free bonus I am providing, free personal email support for 3 months to help you get started.