WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Buy Low, Sell High (ST)

experience
07-25-2013, 12:11 AM
If you know the principles of selling a product, why not sell your own? Rather than buy from the same place as everyone else, find out how easy it is to import small or large quantities direct from the factories in China and other places.

Profit margins will astound you, and you can buy safely from reliable manufacturers if you follow what I write in my book. You choose where to sell, whether eBay, Amazon,your very own party plan, car boot sales, online store, flea market stalls, shopping center stalls etc. The product range is limitless. Just think of something that you know you could sell if the price was right.

Wholesalers, dropshippers, and sourcing agents all take their (big) slice of the cake, leaving only a small margin for you. You probably think it is impossible to place orders big enough to buy direct, but in my e-book I show in detail how you can buy small and still get ex-factory prices. Importing is easy when you know how.

Just sneak a peek at my website to see what a valuable book I am offering. Here is what one lady wrote about my book: “it is a treasure trove of excellent advice and information” This book could change your life. Join the hundreds of people in 11 countries now become importers on a small budget