WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : HI

cherylm1965
07-24-2013, 11:48 PM
I would like the know if there are more companies like kitsylane where I can sell there products online and make commission I hope im not in the wrong thread .im new here my name is Cheryl nice to meet u im from Hawaii :D

accents4you2
07-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Aloha Cheryl,

Welcome to WAHM. This is the jewelry thread. Are you looking for other on-line jewelry businesses? There are a lot of jewelry companies which allow you to sell on-line, one on one, at parties,events, etc. Even though on-line sales are allowed/accepted, I think with all jewelry it is always best to get the jewelry in front of women where they can see, touch, and try it on. Once people are familiar with a particular line, they may purchase on-line, but I think it is more of a personal contact business.

What type of jewelry are you looking to represent? I'd love to share my jewelry line with you. PM me if you'd like some info.

Welcome again...
Rebeca

cherylm1965
07-25-2013, 01:36 PM
thank u for responding yes im looking for other jewerlly companies like kitsylane im interested in selling-online .I've looking for work like this and ive been looking a craft assembling jobs but selling jewelry online looks like something I would like to do:Di.I like jewery that are inspired l by nature and somejewerly that have a little sparkle ,And I like jewelry with a feminine touch u know like Victorian look .I would like into other companies that work in the same way like kitsylane .when I was reading all the different post in here I was so glad I found u guys I've been afraid to try anything because of all the scams that are out there .Thank u so much for having this site and alohaaaaa !!:D

AnneP
07-25-2013, 08:15 PM
Hi Cheryl!

As Rebeca said, there are a lot of jewelry companies here. However, at this point, most are party plan based companies and to really make money with them you do have to do parties. I do see a lot of trainers starting to train on Facebook parties and the like, so we may see that changing. I think most of the companies will allow you to sell online, but to my knowledge, Kitsylane is the only one that has centered there business around that platform.

Others may feel differently, and I'll be interested to hear their input. Personally, I wouldn't think about joining a party plan jewelry company and not plan on actually doing in-home parties, even if it's just 2-4 a month or so. It is easiest to book parties from parties, and online selling only does not allow the customer to see, touch, feel, experience the jewelry, so with some exceptions, that is why I think it's so important to commit to doing at least some parties each month.

Good luck in your search!

cherylm1965
07-25-2013, 09:20 PM
I appreciate what u have told me i'll look into kitseylane i'll let u know how it has worked out alohaaaaa :D

cherylm1965
07-26-2013, 12:05 AM
I also would like to hear their input also Thank u very much :D

nv93446
07-26-2013, 08:42 AM
I agree with Anne that it's difficult to earn a nice income if you're not doing parties with jewelry. It's centered around parties. You can supplement with vendor events, online, etc. One of my good friends is a #1 consultant for her jewelry company and she's still doing multiple parties a month. She needs the volume to earn from her team, but another reason is to be a role model for her team so that they continue partying.

cherylm1965
07-26-2013, 01:02 PM
I'll look in to this more carefully I'm just looking around and trying to figure out what my opitions are here :D

ABmomandS&Dstylist
08-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Hey There:) I am not a huge home party girl, but S&D allows me to sell through my stylist website. I will pm you some information:)

acetraee
08-10-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm so in love with Mialisia! We just launched so if your looking to get in on the ground floor with a beautiful jewelry company then this is it! Our jewelry comes with a limited lifetime guarantee. If anything happens to it, then Mialisia replaces it. If it happens to be a piece we no longer carry, then we give credit to pick out a brand new piece! That is a great selling point with customers! Ours is also a patent pending new concept with jewelry that is going to change everything! On my website is a 2 minute video that explains it all! It's Mialisia | Tracy Linscott - (http://pretty.mialisia.com)! I would love to hear your opinion on it!

Not only do you make money off of each sale, you can also build a down line with just 3 people and encourage your team to do the same and make over $9000 a month! If you would like more information on this let me know! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1