WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

blinky
07-21-2013, 07:17 PM
Hi, Everyone!

I was wondering what your thoughts are about CashUnite - this is not an affiliate link because I haven't joined. This is just a link to the home page:

https://www.cashunite.com/

Do you think people would pay to sync all their social media, or do think most would join for the income opportunity?

So far, I've heard the fees are $9.99 per month and affiliates make $2.50 per person.

Some people don't think this is sustainable. What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Blinky :-)

danasurvey
07-22-2013, 12:17 AM
I honestly think most would join for the income opportunity. That's just my initial opinion though after looking at it.

blinky
07-22-2013, 07:45 AM
I would, too! And it's getting a lot of views in the Advertise Your Business Folder. That's what's got me intrigued. :-)

Blinky

liburdk
07-23-2013, 04:26 PM
It may be better to join an opportunity that you will benefit from that can change your lifestyle. Offering savings and benefits, discounts and cash back as well as assistance with managing money and earning money. Earning money is great but it is better when you can save as well.:D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1