WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Reactivating ?

Cheryl
07-17-2013, 02:52 PM
I went inactive last month and not sure what the reactivating policy is. Do we need to submit an order for a certain $$ amount or re-sign up?

ScentingChicago
07-17-2013, 05:06 PM
I believe you have to contact account services and see about being re-activated. And I thought there was a 3 month thing, like you can't reactivate for 3 months or something. I would call CS and see about getting reactivated.

Amber Rose
07-18-2013, 08:44 AM
You can email [email protected] to reactivate your account. The policy is that if a Consultant is cancelled, they will need to wait another 3 months before the account can be reactivated. However, if there are special circumstances with your account as to why you were unable to submit 150 PRV before the last business day of the month, you can email the same address with your reasoning and each account will be looked at on a case by case basis - you may be reinstated before the 3 months if approved :)

poncesand
08-18-2013, 10:24 AM
I used to be a consultant about 4 years ago. Will I need to be reactivated? and wondering if I will still be able to get a kit?

christyvw2004
08-18-2013, 11:21 AM
Poncesand,
I know that if it has been that long you can join under anyone. Just email [email protected] and they will let you know what you need to do.

LAscents
08-18-2013, 02:16 PM
The correct email is [email protected] but any of the others you mentioned above will get to the correct department. The policy is slightly different if you want inactive (not meeting 150 for 3 months in a row) or if you canceled for any other reason. Some accounts can be reinstated and others can be restored. There is a difference. I can PM you the updated cancelation policy if you don't already have it. You do need to put it in writing (vs. call) and they are looked at on a case by case basis.

My suggestion would be to go ahead and contact them, and based on your individual circumstance they can accurately advise you on your particulars. If you have been out of the database for 3 months you can request a new sponsor when you return or you can be placed back where you left. If that person has left, and you don't have a new sponsor you wish to select you'll be placed back in line where you were, but you may have or original enroller's sponsor as your sponsor. One starter kit per lifetime.

There is no cost to return however you will need to place a qualifying order by month's end to reactivate your status.

LAscents
08-26-2013, 08:12 PM
I just hit you back with a response :D

LAscents
08-26-2013, 08:47 PM
You're welcome to request that your account be reinstated by writing to [email protected] There's only one starter kit purchase permitted per lifetime but once you're reinstated you can purchase the supplies that you need (catalogs, scent testers, etc.) through the Family Store.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1