WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Lynn B
07-16-2013, 01:36 AM
Hi everyone! So many new things happening in our business :) I am so glad to see it's just growing and growing, and not going anywhere :) I was just recovering from the excitement of the Starbucks baskets, and now the beautiful wine baskets have got me pumped up again. Those are going to be so lovely for corporate gifts and personal giving at the holidays. The baskets we have added this year are all so visually stunning. It makes me really proud to represent the company! To answer my own question, I'm working on fundraising to send our care packages to the troops. I absolutely love that we have those. What's going well for you?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1