WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thinking of Joining!

healthysolutions
07-14-2013, 02:06 PM
I've been seeing this program for awhile and find it to be so interesting.

Nothing better then having a cookie thats healthy for you!

LemongrassMommy
07-14-2013, 02:18 PM
I just sent you a pm, please feel free to call me with any questions;)

NCMommie
07-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Glad you see you have found us. I am sure you have been talking with someone and getting your questions answered. We are just getting the cookies and we are all excited to try them. I love the bars too!! The Goji have been my snack and are very filling :)

We have healthy chocolate coming soon too :D
Its nice having products that are actually good for you and a comp plan that is good for the part timer as well. That's very unusual!

Glad you have you and let us know how we can help you!

coloradowahm
07-14-2013, 02:34 PM
We have a wonderful group of ladies here! The products are amazing, one of my favorites is the tea. I love the bars and cannot wait to get my hands on the cookie, should have it by mid week!

This company is truly committed to providing the healthiest ingredients and will never use any type of chemicals, preservatives, fillers or flow agents...

Glad you found us and we are all here to help with anything you need!

rhondap
07-16-2013, 04:44 AM
Welcome!

It's a great company with healthy and great tasting products...the ladies here are awesome!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1