WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Scentsy Fall 2013

Candice09
07-13-2013, 09:41 AM
Omg!!!!! So excited about the new products!!!!! I feel these are the best yet! I Love the lampshade collection...what r yalls favorites?
Candice
Just B Wickless, Scentsy Warmers, Fragrance & Layers Body Products (http://www.justbwickless.com)

LAscents
07-13-2013, 10:41 AM
There are some great new products coming. I'm still focused on the more than 6 full weeks left in the Spring/Summer season and all the fantastic specials and promotions we have going on NOW.

juliedanielle
07-14-2013, 06:48 AM
Me too! I am very happy about the Service warmer for the Military. I also really like the Spaceship and excited about the laundry formula. I also can't wait for the Elements warmers. I don't have a warmer in my bedroom because of the light so it will be perfect. Oh and I love all of the new Forest Scentsy buddies!

marnay
07-25-2013, 06:04 AM
The new Laundry Soap is going to make me almost enjoy laundry!!! I can't wait!

Naydene Mitchell

kainsley\
07-31-2013, 07:34 AM
Every spring & fall I say this is the best catalog yet. And once again, this is the best catalog yet. I really don't know how Scentsy continues to outdo themselves!

mom2jrn
07-31-2013, 09:17 AM
LOVE the new catalog! It's been so hard for me to keep it quiet when I want to post all the new pictures on Facebook but I don't want it to affect my sales for August.

juliedanielle
08-02-2013, 01:58 PM
LOVE the new catalog! It's been so hard for me to keep it quiet when I want to post all the new pictures on Facebook but I don't want it to affect my sales for August.

Me too! So many great things :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1