WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Questions about signing up

phelpsmamma
07-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Hi everyone! I currently sell Thirty-One and would like to sell Scentsy as well. I know it will compliment each other well etc. but I'm looking for someone to sign under. I would like to be comfortable with my sponsor as well as knowing that they are "seasoned" so if I have questions I can get some great answers and help. Can't wait to talk with you all! Thanks :D:D

Amber Rose
07-12-2013, 07:16 AM
Good morning! <3

I would absolutely love to visit with you today if you'd like! I'll DM you right now with how to get in touch with me :) You'll rock it!

christyvw2004
07-12-2013, 08:49 AM
Lots of great girls on here. If you are looking for someone local just let us know where your located. You don't need someone local...but sometimes that is what some folks want. Lmk if you have any questions.

phelpsmamma
07-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Thanks for your responses. I am not so much concerned with local as I am with experience. I know there are a few ladies on the base I live at tht sell but they are not exactly what I'm looking for in a sponsor. I will get back to answering PMs when I get my kiddos down for a nap thanks!

Purseaddict
07-15-2013, 11:39 AM
Shop around - several wonderful sponsors here!!! You will love the fall catalog!!

phelpsmamma
07-15-2013, 01:04 PM
Thanks! I am doing "interviews" so to speak now lol :)

jessicaj
07-16-2013, 03:36 AM
Best of luck in your search! Scentsy has been such a blessing for so many. Looking forward to watching you join the ranks of this amazing company! Let us know if you have questions.
All the best!

phelpsmamma
07-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Thanks! I'm really excited about it.

ScentingChicago
07-16-2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks! I'm really excited about it.

That's great! I spent a LOT of time (several months) weighing out which company I wanted to sign up with before I finally settled on Scentsy. 31 was a close second!

phelpsmamma
07-18-2013, 11:01 AM
I am totally ready to add this to my 31 business I think it will be great...just waiting till August to sign up so I make sure to get the double kit. Plus I still am struggling to decide who to sign up with as my sponsor there are so many great ladies I have spoken with!

Amber Rose
07-18-2013, 11:35 AM
August is the perfect time - and you'll be jumping right in to Incentive Trip season! With 100 Consultants earning a trip to Greece, 1,700 Consultants earning a trip to the Bahamas, and who knows how many Consultants earning an all-expense paid trip to Scentsy Family Reunion 2014, you'll be right on track! :-D

juliedanielle
07-18-2013, 12:36 PM
I am totally ready to add this to my 31 business I think it will be great...just waiting till August to sign up so I make sure to get the double kit. Plus I still am struggling to decide who to sign up with as my sponsor there are so many great ladies I have spoken with!

I LOVE 31 products to store my bars and other supplies. I just bought a few more this morning. I think they go together nicely.

Purseaddict
07-24-2013, 09:28 AM
I did a vendor event this weekend and I had my party to go 31 thermal tote on the table - had just as many people interested in that as Scentsy - thinking I should have been a rep for 31 also!!! They really do compliment each other!

phelpsmamma
07-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Exactly! I am ordering my thermals and thermal pouches for my parties too. :)

amandacarol
07-29-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm another Thirty One Rep looking to sell Scentsy! I would love more information about selling, requirements, as well as meet a sponsor who can be supportive and help me out!

mom2jrn
07-30-2013, 04:00 PM
amandacarol - I sent you a message!

Purseaddict
07-30-2013, 05:26 PM
amandacarol - I sent you a message!

Saw the new patterns 31 is putting out - love them!!

amandacarol
07-31-2013, 09:16 PM
Saw the new patterns 31 is putting out - love them!!

The new purses are awesome! Let me know if you need a consultant ;)

imamomagain
08-02-2013, 12:57 PM
I use the Scentsy Thermal Totes for all of my mini testers. They are super cute and in fun patterns. Plus they are embroidered with Scentsy Wickless. Love the pocket in the back where I can put Catalogs, order forms and monthly special flyers.

BrandiWernz
08-08-2013, 04:12 PM
If you are still looking for a sponsor, I'd love to talk to you about the opportunity.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1