WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Baby Freebies

FreeThinking1
07-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Hello,

I apologize to the admins if I am placing this thread in the wrong place. I tried placing it under the freebies/sales section, but I do not have enough posts. However, I really wanted to get this out to those who may be in need. Yesterday, I got four gift cards/certificates for free baby products in the mail. You will only have to pay for the shipping of each item. It included a free car seat canopy from carseatcanopy.com, a free nursing cover from uddercovers.com, a free baby sling from sevenslings.com, and a free nursing pillow from nursingpillow.com.

I am not a mother nor do I currently know anyone who is expecting, so I would be more than happy to provide you with the promotion codes. The first person who sends me a pm expressing interest will receive the codes. If you are interested please respond quickly, because these promotions state they will only be available while supplies last.
[B]
This is not a scam. I don't want any of your personal information.

SMS1989
07-08-2013, 08:07 AM
Thank you for the quick reply to my message. I checked the codes and they all went through. As you stated, we only have to cover the cost of shipping.This is really going to help my sister out with her newborn.

Thank you!

FreeThinking1
07-08-2013, 08:12 AM
No problem! I am just happy to have someone take the gift cards off my hands. I really did not want them to go to waste.

OurHeartsDesire/Charms
09-11-2013, 10:20 PM
I've tried to use these before but heard the shipping is kind of a lot :/ I'd rather pay for the product which can be cheaper then pay that much in shipping!