WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

FlickerScents
07-03-2013, 04:15 AM
I used this on my Facebook Team page and it keeps everyone in check and engaged in conversation.

Please only make one post daily in regards to our themed days.

Me-Monday Just tell us how your week was, what you did over the weekend ect...something about yourself and how you worked your business into your daily “Lifestyling”

Tip-Tuesday Post a business tip

Why-Wednesday Tell us something we may or may not know about the company or a product **Start it out by saying "Why I bet you didn’t know_____________"

Trade-Thursday Trade a story about one of your favorite candles, melts or bath line product. Why you love it and how you can use your love for it to share with others.