WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Click Bank Help

lancingboy
07-01-2013, 02:40 PM
So I've signed up for ClickBank, watched the videos and now am looking for how to get to the items to promote. How in the world do I do that? I've used the Marketplace search on multiple types of products, and nothing shows up. Is ClickBank dead or something?

QueenMaa
07-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Go to the marketplace click on categories there you will see a list. Choose which one you want. Then click on the button that says promote click create once you do that you will get a hoplink and you can use that to advertise that program. If you want more promotional material such as banners you have to go to the programs site you will see it usually underneathe the information about the program it is not clickable but you can copy and paste it into your browser. I hope this helps.

veronica.l
07-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Hi there,
found this training for you "how to pick a clickbank product" hope it helps,

https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/how-to-pick-a-clickbank-product-to-promote

So I've signed up for ClickBank, watched the videos and now am looking for how to get to the items to promote. How in the world do I do that? I've used the Marketplace search on multiple types of products, and nothing shows up. Is ClickBank dead or something?

dsmpublishing
07-12-2013, 04:14 AM
For me for products to promote on Clickbank they should either fall into one of the following three categories

1) Be a super launch so I can be on the first page of Google for the main keyword
2) be a recurring product
3) start with a free product

As with option 3 it is great as its so much easier to say check out this freebie than say buy this and you still end up with the sale.

Recurrings are great as it means that you are not going back to square on each month and have a solid long term affiliate model.

Just think about what you want to promote and do it!

Theadora
07-14-2013, 05:32 PM
For me for products to promote on Clickbank they should either fall into one of the following three categories

1) Be a super launch so I can be on the first page of Google for the main keyword
2) be a recurring product
3) start with a free product

As with option 3 it is great as its so much easier to say check out this freebie than say buy this and you still end up with the sale.

Recurrings are great as it means that you are not going back to square on each month and have a solid long term affiliate model.

Just think about what you want to promote and do it!

You have provided really good tips about ClickBank product promotion!

I'm new to ClickBank product and I try to use those products which have high gravity! But I haven't made any sale as of now, looking for more learning stuffs here!

dsmpublishing
07-15-2013, 12:41 AM
High gravity can also mean that the product has been around for a while and is rather saturated so sometimes it is a good idea to go somewhere in between.

And look at your conversions for the quality traffic you are sending to the page.

msuggitt
07-15-2013, 12:22 PM
When you say you are new and haven't made a sale, please realize that you are not alone, Internet Marketing is not for the weak of heart by any means. And I really don't personally know anyone who threw out a few ads and made sales right out of the gate. In fact, in my opinion, Internet Marketing has one of the steepest learning curves and most people do not stick with it long enough to reap results.

As someone with 30+ years experience of offline Marketing/Mngt experience, here's what I can offer you as some Marketing basics I learned in college years ago still do apply today and don't change:

Advertising is advertising> you need to get your message in front of the right people, those who want and/or need your product AND have the means to buy it

Marketing is a numbers game > sometimes, it takes hundreds if not thousands of ad views to get a signup or a sale. Are you getting that kind of traffic to your link before giving up? are you advertising in the right place for what you are promoting?

Offline marketing methods still work very well for promoting many online products/services so don't rule them out. If you are promoting something that people in your local area may be interested in get the word out to them through biz cards, flyers, press releases, etc....

Internet Marketing can be boring. Duplication, duplication, duplication and then once you hit on a promotional method that works you duplicate, duplicate and duplicate some more.

Don't start until you learn about tracking or you are wasting your time. I can't tell you how many time the flashy ad I thought was 'killer' was a bomb and some unexpected ad or method came through with actual sales - I wouldn't have known to change directions had I not tracked my efforts.

So even though I would never call this easy, I stay with it because of the lure of big money, I get checks from articles I wrote years ago when someone clicks on and buys a product. It is fun to make sales, and find the perfect way to promote various products / services..... but I can't tell you how many hours I put in learning about ways to promote, how to use the newest tools, sites, but I find it interesting so choose to invest in myself because I got tired of being a VA promoting for others who pocketed all the money.... and we do and can make a lot of money when we promote the perfect product at the right time. (one xmas I made a ton selling what I thought were ugly boots)

rudolph007
08-11-2013, 06:55 AM

I have used click bank before about 2 yrs ago very confusing for me as well I did read how one person was doing it and sounded pretty good. they would get on social network sites read what people needed then go find that niche then sell it.on that site sounds easy enough? good luck with all your endevors.

RetailTrail
10-03-2013, 05:54 AM
I am using clickbanks now it does work. You would be surprised what actually sells. I promote a cleaning business book and it sells pretty good.

fxmagnet sense
11-11-2013, 11:21 PM
next step is to get the clickbank hop link, it means to get your affiliate link for you to promote the item.
People who click that link and buy, will be credited as your buyers and you will get commission for that.

tb550home
11-15-2013, 11:34 AM
The real work begins when you have to start getting a large amount of traffic to your sales page. Since conversion rates are fairly low, you will need to drive a lot of traffic to your site.

DarioMontesdeOca
12-30-2013, 12:07 AM

Were you able to figure it out by now lancingboy?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1