WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Brownie bars=Yummy!

LemongrassMommy
06-24-2013, 08:55 PM
I got my bars and tea today! tried both kinds and I like the brownie best, but still really like the goji. I ate them as I drank the tea so I don't know what the tea tastes like on it's own. I am about to have a cup right now before bed. Hope it helps me sleep!
The bars will be my new breakfast! I am going to give some to my parents too! and all around $2 a bar - same as target for the organic good bars that they have there. We are happy so far!

rhondap
06-25-2013, 04:07 AM
Thanks for that....I love brownies but ordered the Goji bars....now you have me wanting to go for the brownie bars as well.

coloradowahm
06-25-2013, 07:41 AM
The bars are so wholesome and the ingredients are really hard to compare to other bars out there as there are absolutely no preservatives or fillers or added sugars, etc.

I love the cacao nibs in the brownie bars however they aren't like "brownies" but a so wholesome and mine you can really taste the organic cranberries and organic goji berries, almost a tartness but oh so good and satisfying!

Love the Goji too, I have them for breakfast, they make a fantastic meal replacement.

Let us know how you liked the tea! Love the natural sweeteness. The owner mentioned on a call that he initially searched for a tea that would help him sleep as he suffered from inability to sleep for over 6 years. Within 3 days of having the tea he slept through the night for the first time. You can have it several times a day and it's GREAT as iced tea too!

NCMommie
06-25-2013, 11:34 AM
I need bars again and I want to try the brownie.. But love the goji.. Maybe I'll get a combo pack :D

But now I want the cookies.. I need more minerals and since I heard it can stop heartburn I want the liquid this time ..

OMGosh I want it all!!!!

camaguay
06-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Natalie, I'm just the opposite and I tried the brownies (and LOVE them) but now I want to try to Goji bars...I want it all too!! Cannot wait to try to cookies. They sound awesome!!

Sue McBay
06-27-2013, 01:33 AM
I usually favor anything chocolate but I am shocked to say that I like the Goji better! Are you sure there's no chocolate in them?? :D :D

coloradowahm
06-27-2013, 07:52 AM
Now when I eat a chocolate bar I think about a conversation I just had about how they taste like chocolate covered fruits since they really are taking on the flavor of the organic cranberries and organic goji berries. It's interesting how I can now correlate that where before it just tasted like the fruit with cacao nibs which I love those! The goji bars right now do not taste like the fruit but instead the nut butters and nuts. I bet the longer that goes by we will start tasting the fruits. Love how because they are a "whole food" it can taste different with each batch they make!

vhawthorne
06-27-2013, 12:36 PM
I look forward to ordering both flavored bars and some cookies for my July order! I am rationing my goji bars right now!

Sue McBay
06-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Yes that's the neat thing! We just consume a bar a day or some might eat 1/2 a bar and we get our daily nourishment and satisfy our PV, too!
I agree that each bar is a bit different and they are creamy and yummy!
I love the cocoa nibs, too. I can't believe the month is almost up already!
Woo hoo payday is coming :D

NCMommie
06-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Those bars REALLY curb the appetite. At work I will eat 1/2 a bar a break in the morning then I am not hungry at lunch... then the same thing happens if I eat it in the afternoon, I am not hungry for dinner. I have low blood sugar so I have to eat but I dont feel the low sugar sensation when I haven eaten..hummmmm

I am thinking I really need to do a steady challange and see if I lose weight like Sue has.
:D

Sue McBay
07-07-2013, 12:04 PM
I am starting to like the Brownie bars more and more!
I love those creamy chocolate nibs!
But I still like the Goji.
Nice to have a choice : - )

Still losing and loving it!!

NCMommie
07-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Oh you girls are killing me here... I want a BAR NOW!!! LOL

rhondap
07-13-2013, 11:58 AM
I am going to get the Brownie bars this month........ :)

samie
08-22-2013, 09:10 PM
The food bars sound really yummy, and are packed with lots of healthy goodies.
I like how they are USDA organic - nice!

Sue McBay
08-23-2013, 12:01 PM
Yes they are. My kids like them and my hubby and I do, too. We try to eat 1/2 to 1 a day for the nourishing qualities.

It also keeps our cravings down and those of us who wanted to lose weight did but we didn't buy them for that purpose. It was a pleasant side affect.

However, we are split on which tastes better - the Brownie or the Goji Berry. Each have their favorites :)

coloradowahm
08-23-2013, 12:14 PM
The bars are very good/nutritious. I like both of them. The most recent batch of Goji has less of the fruit flavors and more of the nut and nut butter flavors. Great for breakfast as it's very filling and lasts till lunch!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1