WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Can I just say..

NCMommie
06-24-2013, 06:08 PM
I wish I knew 1/2 about health that Justin and Ernie do. I would love to sit down with them and a tape recorder!

coloradowahm
06-24-2013, 06:18 PM
I agree! Listening to the call tonight is eye opening. Listening to Justin's story and hearing the passion in his voice as to why this company was created is amazing! So refreshing to hear this, very straightforward and to the point. No hype, they don't tell you what you want to hear, they tell the truth and exactly how to be successful! Love it!

Sue McBay
06-24-2013, 07:42 PM
Yes! They are driven by good intentions and they are magnanimous in tbeir goals and it shows in their generous comp plan and the quality of what they offer!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1