WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : hi, may I have more information?

cloud9
06-24-2013, 05:44 AM
Interested, I've been reading messages and corporate site to get a handle on the comp plan. Please send me a comparison/explanation as to why this is better than other downline/networking companies. I'm interviewing sponsors, looking for a sponsor that is savvy on marketing as I am not. I don't want to spend tons of advertising either, though. I'm in Florida. private message for contact information. I just need plain more information on this company too, as to how it works, costs to join, monthly bv minimums. Thank you so much, Elsie

rhondap
06-24-2013, 07:28 AM
Just a few quick answers for others who may have questions

Comp Plan info: http://rhonda.regenerationusa.net/compensationplan.html

The check matching bonus is incredible!

No fee to join and no annual fee to stay.....minimum 50PV.

HTH!

cloud9
06-24-2013, 08:19 AM
Thanks Rhonda!

rhondap
06-24-2013, 08:24 AM
No problem Elsie.......I completely understand the research and questions prior to jumping in......it is great to do your due diligence.

Have a great day!

Sue McBay
06-24-2013, 11:20 AM
Rhonda is right - I did weeks of research and looked at everything out there and in addition to what I had tried before, I think Regeneration USA is really the best biz to be in.

After all you get HEALTHY as well as WEALTHY :) But as a nutritionist, I am still amazed at the ingredients, the balance and the science behind the recipe!

My family and I are seeing many healthy effects - I know I would use these products even if it didn't pay the absolute best income.

Congratulations on recognizing that our biz is worth looking into!

NCMommie
06-24-2013, 05:34 PM
I have been in "many" companies and one of the things that is different for me with this company is the ability to make money right from the start. No waiting til your 5th level for the larger commission.. And we all know that the part timer normally doesn't make it til there is downline in the fifth level and quits.

The passion the owners have for every product is refreshing.

Any one of the ladies you choose will be able to help you.. We are all a part of the same team so you would get all of us!! LOL

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1