WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ccorrente
06-21-2013, 09:58 AM
I just came across a Stamp/Scrapbooking company that I had never heard of before called A Muse Studio. I am a big scrapbooker and card maker. I was using a lot of stuff from Stampin Up but when I stumbled upon A Muse Studio and read about the Copic Markers, I had to try them and I am hooked on these markers! They are the best. If any of you are into card making or scrapbooking, you need to try these markers out. I can't believe I spent so much on my Stampin up markers thinking they were the best and all this time I should have been buying the Copic markers!

Happy card making and scrapbooking to all of you out there. It is such a relaxing hobby!

lorah
06-21-2013, 10:29 AM
I have heard that the Copics are fantastic. I haven't tried them yet but they are on my wish list!

ccorrente
06-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Lora,

You need to try them! They are amazing. I bought a couple at Michaels with a coupon just to try them out, but now that I know I want more of them, I am going to under them from an online art store called ****blick. They seem to have the lowest price.

lorah
06-22-2013, 11:48 PM
Thanks! I will check that out. I have watercolor pencils and chalks and other markers, but the copics are supposed to blend really well and easily. Looking forward to trying them!

lorah
06-25-2013, 02:07 AM
I've been trying to make time for scrapbooking too! I have a Heritage album that I need to work on and it's all just sitting there. Grrrrr!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1