WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : facebook page

shamax2013
06-21-2013, 08:39 AM
I have a question. Im setting up my facebook account and one of the first 2 questions it asks is is this a real brand.... yes or no.. then the other asks if my page is the authorized official representation of this business or brand.. yes or no.. do I check yes in both boxes? I dont want to do anything that will get me in trouble. It says its a legally binding statement regarding the authenticity of my page..... please help!!!!

SusanSellsOrigamiOwl
06-22-2013, 08:33 AM
I have a question. Im setting up my facebook account and one of the first 2 questions it asks is is this a real brand.... yes or no.. then the other asks if my page is the authorized official representation of this business or brand.. yes or no.. do I check yes in both boxes? I dont want to do anything that will get me in trouble. It says its a legally binding statement regarding the authenticity of my page..... please help!!!!

Yes real brand. No to the other.

shamax2013
06-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Oops I checked yes for both. . Wonder if there is a way to change it...

Sosi
06-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Susan, if the page doesn't go to public until she is a designer shouldn't she say yes to the second question? Because I'm assuming as soon as she is a designer her page is official?

shamax2013
06-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Thats I what I was thinking.. it was basically saying that I am the only one responsible for my page . I will be a representation if origami owl once I fly..

TiniOwl
06-22-2013, 08:52 PM
Susan, if the page doesn't go to public until she is a designer shouldn't she say yes to the second question? Because I'm assuming as soon as she is a designer her page is official?

No, saying yes to the second question means you are claiming this is the main company run corporate page. (This one https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwl?ref=ts&fref=ts)

shamax2013
06-23-2013, 07:31 AM
Do you know how to change it ? Im sure im not the only one who ever accidentalky hitvthat button.

shamax2013
06-23-2013, 08:07 AM
I read all the terms. Im okay. It IS saying that I am representing MY facebook page. Its saying that I am the only one to be admistrator on my page. Without checking that box, anyone caan go in and claim your page. Now, if I made a page that says Origami Owl Living Lockets. ... and thats it, then that would not be good.... :-)

shamax2013
06-23-2013, 08:10 AM
I read all the terms. Im okay. It IS saying that I am representing MY facebook page. Its saying that I am the only one to be admistrator on my page. Without checking that box, anyone caan go in and claim your page. Now, if I made a page that says Origami Owl Living Lockets. ... and thats it, then that would not be good.... :-) why does it have tonbe so confusing.... lol

TiniOwl
06-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Oh okay. It's been a while since I made mine. There was somewhere in the process where it was asking if this was the official representation of the brand and the answer to that was no.

SusanSellsOrigamiOwl
06-23-2013, 10:07 PM
The answer is still no. You are not an official representative of the company with their remission to create a page for them.

You can change it under edit settings I believe.

SusanSellsOrigamiOwl
06-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Permission not remission grrrr!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1