WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Advertising on Social Networks

BigIdeaMaster
06-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Does anyone have any strategic ideas or tutorials for advertising on facebook or other social media platforms? :)

dandjdavis
06-20-2013, 01:19 PM
What our company does is join groups on facebook (only the ones that are associated with our opportunities) and join them and review their posts and post our ad. I have learned alot from other people's ads.

danasurvey
06-20-2013, 09:05 PM
Networking and liking other people's pages, company pages, etc. can be helpful too. Comment on posts where you think people might be interested in your product or service. But don't spam. Contribute to the discussion and compliment their page when appropriate.

I tried paid advertising before, but I found people are generally on Facebook to connect with others (friends, family, etc.). People are not there to look at ads.

Good luck. :)

kisione
06-20-2013, 09:53 PM
Thanks for posting this. I've try posting ads on Facebook but as you say, people are there to connect with friends and family.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1