WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : No Cravings!! Woooo Hoooo!!!

camaguay
06-15-2013, 03:31 PM
I had to post because I am so happy!! I've been eating the Whole Food Bars every day this week either for lunch or mid-afternoon snack. Yesterday after lunch, I realized I had a FREE coupon for a medium drink at Dunkin Donuts that was about to expire. Usually, I would be racing to DD to get my drink, especially since it's been about 110 degrees here in AZ!! I love to have one of their coolatas on a hot day! But, after eating my bar, I had no desire whatsoever to go to DD!!!! I waited until after work and still no craving. I stopped by anyway because I didn't want my coupon to expire and got a hot chocolate coolata thinking once I saw it and started drinking it, I would be in heaven...NOPE! I drank about 1/4 of it and had to throw it away. It just did not turn me on!! Then in the evening my kids were looking for "dessert" and usually I would take them for ice cream or frozen yogurt, but I STILL was not in the mood for "sweets". I am sooooo thrilled because I have the biggest sweet tooth and am constantly craving something. I am going to incorporate at least one bar a day into my diet from now on.

Can you imagine what the cookies are going to be like??? I am going to get soooo skinny!!! YIPEE!! I'm doing the happy dance!!! :)

coloradowahm
06-15-2013, 04:10 PM
Janine that is wonderful to hear!

I agree about the bars, I usually have one for breakfast and I'm good until lunch and it does help with cravings. The ingredients are so wholesome it leaves the body craving healthy foods instead of junk and sweets! They are definitely a staple in my house!

When the cookies come out, they are going to be awesome and I believe that the bars are significant to creating a healthy meal plan!

Sue McBay
06-15-2013, 08:24 PM
OMG I loved your post! That's exactly my experience that I posted before and I'm still losing weight!

I don't eat a whole bar at one time because I am a "nibbler" so I eat it in small pieces as a snack throughout the day. We all like to do that. We call them our "chewies" and it's a great snack especially on the run! But my hubby eats a half of one for a snack at work and then the other 1/2 later in the day. It gives sustained energy without feeling jittery.

And that's the great thing about this bar - it's not like it makes you feel full like fiber. You just don't think of eating a treat. I've never had that happen before unless I was sick or something. And to not want a sugary snack - well that's the best gift I could get! It's awesome to get our nutrients with a tasty food bar! And to think we are getting healthier and getting younger, too! :) (snacking on one now) :D

Brenda Griswold
06-17-2013, 12:03 PM
I love that the food bar keeps my cravings in check and I see the difference when I don't eat a few pieces throughout the day!!

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4556093775938345&pid=1.7&w=250&h=184&c=7&rs=1

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1