WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

FlickerScents
06-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Another use for Bella Foaming Hand Wash. Use full strength as an awesome grease remover or cleaner for your range hood. I put one "Puff" on a paper towel and wiped the top of my range hood off. Also makes a great spot remover for a messy drip or spill on clothing. I also keep a SOCP Bella Bar in my laundry area. It makes a great spot remover on clothing.

Bella Balm makes a great "a little dab will do ya" for hair!

BellaCandleMom
06-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Wow! Didn't know about the Bella Bar and spot remover! Thanks for sharing!

Alison

FlickerScents
06-19-2013, 09:28 AM
Here is another good one. The other night I was sitting outside and bugs love me. So, I took a Bugs no More Mia Melt and rubbed it on my legs. No more mosquitoes.

kimsteadman
06-22-2013, 08:10 PM
The Bella Bar makes a great shampoo, especially if you use lots of hair products like gel and hairspray. Use once a week to get your hair squeaky clean. (My dad, 70 years old, uses it every day!)

A little dab of the Bella Balm makes a good hair conditioner.

The Bella Bar suds well to use as a soap for shaving your legs, and a tiny dab of the Bella Balm in the shower while legs are still wet conditions your skin during dry weather.

Melt the wax of any candle and dip (carefully) your fingers (cuticles) to help moisturize severely dry/cracked cuticles. BE CAREFUL. Make sure the wax has cooled a bit before doing this!! But it really helps mine.

:)