WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LemongrassMommy
06-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Just wondering how this works..

Is it kind of like it works? Can I sign up as an affiliate to get the discount, but then things are autoshipped to me? Or can I just sign up to get the discount then order when I want.
Please help.

Also, any products that are good for h pilori - stomach problems.
Thanks!

coloradowahm
06-14-2013, 08:21 PM
You can sign up as an affiliate and you will always get the wholesale price. You do not have to be on autoship and you can place an order when you wish. In order to qualify for commissions, a 50pv order each month is required anytime in the calendar month and it doesn't have to be an autoship order.

Take a look at the Krill Oil, here are just some of the benefits however you can find more in-depth info on the site:

Some benefits of krill oil with Astaxanthin include:

- 500 Times Stronger than Vitamin E & 5X Better than Fish Oil
- Protection for the brain, eyes and central nervous system. Natural mood support.
- Important for memory, concentration and learning.
- A natural anti-inflammatory that benefits joints
- Anti-oxidant protection against sunburn.
- Anti-aging properties & Immune system support.
- Promotes heart health. Helps lower ‘bad’cholesterol.
- May protect against Stomach Ulcers, Chronic Gastritis, and Stomach Cancer because it fights bacteria in the gut that cause these problems through its potent carotenoid content.
- Beneficial for dry skin.

Sue McBay
06-14-2013, 08:24 PM
You can learn a lot from our websites but I'll try to give you some info here. No, you do NOT have to order every month but then it's like most online companies, you won't be ACTIVE if you don't use your own product or service.

For example, You could stay active by eating an anti-aging food bar every day. That's how I get my daily supply of nutrients as nature intended. Not in a pill with chemicals that the body doesn't recognize or absorb. Our bars are certified 100% Organic, Raw, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian & Kosher. So that by itself keeps me Active in my biz. There are many other reasons, but this is only one of the reasons I chose this company to represent.

So when you give your body the right stuff, your body will get rid of dead cells, heal the sick ones and build new ones. That's how the body works! That's how our bodies are self-healing. You get a paper cut, you don't do much except put a bandaid on it. If you're healthy, it heals almost overnight. It works the same INSIDE the body, too!

As far as the H Pylori - of course you should consult your doctor about any medical condition. And to my knowledge, it is treated with an antibiotic. Then the body needs to heal and rebuild. And our products help with that. And I can tell you that a family member had stomach issues - not exactly Pyrlori - but she experienced a dramatic healing effect after just eating a whole food anti-aging bar daily for about a week.

From my studies, I have learned that the basis for illness is really one thing- the body not healing properly. Give it what it needs - give it the healthy, materials it needs and that we are supposed to get from our food, and it WILL heal!

If you need more information, please check out our websites or feel free to contact Natalie. You don't have to start an autoship.
Hope this helped you! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1