WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : EPX vs. Isagenix

Kristy3
06-14-2013, 05:01 PM
Ok so I have some questions!

What I would like to know is what the difference between these two are in regards to the health benefits.

I know that Isagenix cost more and EPX is a better business opportunity.

So If you can be specific I would love more clarity on the actually ingredient differences. If anyone knows :)

Thanks a bundle!

Samie8183
06-14-2013, 07:58 PM
I'm not really familiar with the ingredients in Isagenix, I do know it's rather expensive though. I had a customer recently start our program with a $100 pack and said she likes our products better.

I know Isagenix is more on the cleansing side of the weight loss spectrum and we have a similar products called Detox. It's an herbal tea that you drink 3 times a day and rids your body of impurities and toxins. Detox is our 100% organic, caffein free herbal tea with a special blend of all natural ingredients designed to gently cleanse the digestive tract, and detoxify the whole body. As part of the process of a nutritional cleansing, it provides the body with the nutrients it needs to get back in balance and restore itself to a healthy state. Ingredients: Persimmon leaves, Holy Thistle, malva leaves, marsh mallow, blessed thistle, papaya, ginger, chamomile and Myrrh.

Detox goes very well with Nutri-thin. I usually recommend someone just starting out to use Detox a week or two into their program to help them get a jump start into their weight loss journey. Combined with Nutri-thin I've seen people lose 3-7lbs in their first week.

I hope that helps! I have a video on my blog if you'd like to learn a bit more about Detox. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Samantha

Kristy3
06-20-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm not really familiar with the ingredients in Isagenix, I do know it's rather expensive though. I had a customer recently start our program with a $100 pack and said she likes our products better.

I know Isagenix is more on the cleansing side of the weight loss spectrum and we have a similar products called Detox. It's an herbal tea that you drink 3 times a day and rids your body of impurities and toxins. Detox is our 100% organic, caffein free herbal tea with a special blend of all natural ingredients designed to gently cleanse the digestive tract, and detoxify the whole body. As part of the process of a nutritional cleansing, it provides the body with the nutrients it needs to get back in balance and restore itself to a healthy state. Ingredients: Persimmon leaves, Holy Thistle, malva leaves, marsh mallow, blessed thistle, papaya, ginger, chamomile and Myrrh.

Detox goes very well with Nutri-thin. I usually recommend someone just starting out to use Detox a week or two into their program to help them get a jump start into their weight loss journey. Combined with Nutri-thin I've seen people lose 3-7lbs in their first week.

I hope that helps! I have a video on my blog if you'd like to learn a bit more about Detox. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Samantha

Thanks do much for your reply! I am going to give it a try! Have it all on order!

Samie8183
06-21-2013, 07:49 AM
That's awesome Kristy! Let me know how you like the products :)

Kristy3
07-22-2013, 11:30 AM
I just wanted to give an update here. I did not receive my products and unfortunately support wasn't helpful.

Cancelled my order and I am now using Isagenix, got it it delivered in two days and I am already down 8 pounds.

Samie8183
07-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Hey Kristy,
So sorry you had issues, was it Nutri-thin? I know about 2 weeks ago there was a slight back order with the Nutri-thin. I'm surprised to hear about the issues with support actually. I've had some issues in the past and my problems were resolved very quickly.

Kristy3
07-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Hey Kristy,
So sorry you had issues, was it Nutri-thin? I know about 2 weeks ago there was a slight back order with the Nutri-thin. I'm surprised to hear about the issues with support actually. I've had some issues in the past and my problems were resolved very quickly.

No such luck for me. I ordered a bunch of different products. I have also talked to a few other people who were waiting on a product that never came and eventually moved on also. It is too bad.

Support just kept telling me cliche lines about how things take time. But it had been three weeks and nothing was shipped out. They also did not make me aware of any back order issues until I asked about it.

It was very unorganized and really disappointing experience. Hopefully non of your customers endure the same thing.

Samie8183
07-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Yikes! Well I'm glad you found something that's working out for you as far as the shipping issues go. I do agree there needs to be some way for us to know if product is out before we purchase, it will save a lot of people these issues, including corp.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1